Hello there! Welcome to Masterin’ the Pastorin’! We are a group composed of six Presbyterian Church (USA) pastors. We’ve been blogging here since Oct. 2013 and have had over 32,000 visitors.
Our mission is to help others through our advice, mistakes, and reflections as 30-something pastors.
We do our best to post once a week – except during our built-in sabbath time. To ensure you don’t miss a post, you can subscribe via e-mail. It’s simple and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Below you can check out our bios to learn more about each one of us:
Our Most Popular Posts
- Dear Church Visitor, “Seat’s Taken!” – Josh
- Why I Almost Told a Young Adult Not to Come to Our Church – Rebecca
- I Uttered a Heresy Because of My Grief, and My Faith Deepened – Ben
- When Possible – Only Touch a Thing Once – Robert
- What I Wish I Knew in My First Call – Brian
- Five Books to Add to Your Shelf – Jennie
- Let the Children Come to Me (Oh Wait, They’re in Children’s Church) – Josh
Our Contact Info
You can contact us via e-mail and we hope you’ll follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.